Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mushroom Boy


Beckett got this little Playmobil guy for Christmas and is in love. He calls it his "mushyoom boy" and spends hours (okay minutes but in toddler time it's hours) helping the shy mushroom boy hide from the other creatures by covering his face with his toadstool hat. It kills me.

Why is this worth sharing? Because I have a 3 page to-do list and no self control, and after a grueling bedtime battle, I find the only idea that's firing me up is making B a toadstool birthday beret. Even the tool belt pieces that require nothing more from me than a 15 minute quickie with the sewing machine are taking a backseat tonight. Did I mention his birthday is the day after tomorrow? Did I mention I'm crazy, a little masochistic, and the wimpiest kind of adrenaline junky? Oh yes, I live for danger... of missing deadlines.

1 comment:

  1. there better be a b birthday post soon. i can't hardly wait...thank you for the food! i am saving my cheesecake for sunday, because sunday feels like a day that one should eat cheesecake. with yr next post i do not only expect words, i expect pictures...we missed you guys today.

    ReplyDelete