Monday, February 23, 2009

Grandpa goes Van Gogh

My incredible, over the top family threw a costume Oscar party, which we had to miss due to geographical complications. My cousin just sent a few photos from the affair and this one is BY FAR my favorite. That's my Grandpa as Van Gogh post ear-event. My Grandpa? the viking? the wallflower? the quiet genius? the behind the scenes (and ALWAYS behind the scenes) supporter of all the wackiness that ensues around him? I'm not saying he's not a good sport, he's a most excellent sport, but I've never seen him do anything to draw attention to himself. And I've never ever seen him in costume. I'm a little miserable that we missed this, it appears to have been an amazing evening, but if anything can cheer me up it's this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment