Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another Trial, a Lot Less Error

I made another drape cardigan. This one's long sleeved and with a different collar shape. The fabric is crazy light and thin too, in addition to having the same softness and stretch as the green knit. It's so comfy, I've barely taken it off since I whipped it up yesterday. I'm loving it with this old belt of mine. Of course, I don't have Helen's svelte figure, but it's pretty cute at an empire waistline too.Now I'm working on something to wear it with for a mellow night out tonight. I'll post anything worth posting (I already had one ridiculous failure this morning) as soon as I can.

***UPDATE*** Two more ridiculous failures and I'm throwing in the towel for the day. So don't expect any more sewing posts right away. I have an idea for something else, but don't hold your breath. It's cool to love the above cardigan so much that I still feel super successful after such a botch-tastic morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment