Saturday, August 28, 2010

Whew!

I'm sorry for posting another photo-less blurb here, but things have been crazy. We've spent much of the last week playing and nature hunting and otherwise gleaning the most from the waning Summer. Beckett's good friend Caleb and his family were back in town too, whipping me into a mad frenzy as we tried to get as much time with them as possible. I've done no sewing, no reading, no drawing, nothing but play hard and come home with aching feet.

Now I'm in the big gear up for my sister's wedding next weekend. Last night I block printed favor bags till 3 am, and today I became a cutting, stamping and raffia tying super woman. Tonight I'm cutting out the pieces for Beckett's special wedding pants. Basically I've been super productive, but I have no photos to show you. Stick with me, kiddos, and I promise I'll get the goods up and posted on the interwebs soon. This bustle won't last much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment