Tuesday, May 10, 2011

KCWC Big Kid Cut-Off Shorts

It's official, B is a big kid - over the course of the past few months he's worn holes into the knees of three pairs of pants. Three! I love it. And as it's KCWC, I thought I'd pull out these much abused pants, cut them short and add trim. After some vigorous quality control testing, the client has given his approval. Which is good, considering we have 2 more pairs of torn pants to tend to.
KCWC Lesson #1 - it's much easier to be prolific with a 3 month old baby than with a teething 10 month old. I'm struggling to get in the requisite 1 hour a day. I guess that's why it's called a challenge. I should have known last time was too easy!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! I have 4 pairs of 4T jeans need serious knee mending and I love this idea - thanks!

    ReplyDelete