Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday, Beckett!

5 is a big one. I'm not as emotional as other years, but just filled with an awe in the person Beckett is. He's fascinating. We had a birthday party for him last weekend with robots, monsters, trucks, mustaches and a few good friends. Snow fell the following morning, and we've been rosy cheeked and frosty ever since. We're expecting more snow tonight and our sleds are waiting. School has been canceled and I'm looking forward to spending the day with my 5 year old. I had an alien changeling baby once upon a time - alert, responsive, flawless skin and huge, bottomless gray eyes. I blinked and he became a clever, sensitive, articulate and aware little boy. I'm so proud and so inspired. Happy Birthday Becks!

No comments:

Post a Comment