Tuesday, October 9, 2012

KCWC - Day 2

Washed and folded piles are systematically becoming cut and pinned piles.  I've gone about this Fall's KCWC with more of a process in mind.  I thought it'd help me make the biggest impact with my limited hours.  Everything has gone according to plan so far.  So... why the hell am I experiencing premature burnout?!? It's day 2, are you kidding me? I think my assembly line procedure the past 2 days has just left me dry.  I get such a buzz with each successfully completed item, so no matter how scattered I usually am while working, it seems to feel more creative.  Or maybe culling success from the scatter makes it that much sweeter?

So, for the rest of my week, I'll be throwing in my lot with chaos and frenzy and we'll all see what shakes out.  I'll post again tomorrow.  Fingers crossed with something completed!  In the meantime the flickr pool is getting epic.  It makes me feel like a slacker.  A happy, inspired slacker.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment